Friday, August 29, 2008

California Here I Come!

As many of my friends know, I go to California about once or twice a year. Believe me, if I could afford it I would go triple that! Why do I go? To visit the happiest place on Earth.....DISNEYLAND! Tomorrow my family (Mom, Dad, Maria, Elijah, Kayti, and our cousin Dylan) are going to California until Tuesday morning for a nice long Labor Day weekend. Saturday we are going to just relax by the pool at our hotel in Garden Grove, CA after a 6 hour drive (6-8 because everyone likes to make those damn pit stops, if I had it my way we would just drive straight through). Sunday we check out of our first hotel around noon and go visit my cousin Brittany in Anaheim and go to the beach. We will check in to our other hotel right behind California Adventure around 4pm and then go to Medieval Times for a AWESOME dining experience. Monday is all about the parks baby - from 8am to midnight we are going to be going on rides rides and more rides! Then Tuesday we go back home to stinky Arizona. Oh and just to rub it in, the weather in California is supposed to be AMAZING - I am talking 80-70 degrees during the day here folks! I cannot wait to get the hell out of the 100+ temperatures in AZ. I will post another blog about our trip with pictures when we get back because I LOVE blogging :)

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

YEAH! I hope you had a good trip... you need some relaxation time ;)