Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Damn, Long Time No See!

So I guess it has been 3 or four months since I have posted anything on my blog. Figured it was long over due. I am in my final class for my BSM program and it ends April 20th. Only a few more weeks and I will be edumacated! Yay! Also, on the 24th is Britney! I can't wait, I have been dying inside with anticipation as gay as that is. Everyone gives me shit because "she lipsynchs" but honestly, I know that and don't care. No one goes ( I really hope this is true or they are going to be dissapointed) to her concerts expecting her to sing live, it is all about the show and the spectacle. I have seen her tour videos on You Tube and I am definetly getting every penny out of this and then some it is THAT GOOD. I have decided, due to the "economy" (or should I say the poor state of my pockets) that I will not be getting my little outfit but instead will go buy a tophat from a costume store, a feather boa, and get a shirt made that says TEAM BRITNEY to wear until I can get inside the stadium and buy a tour shirt. There is also a huge pre-concert bash going on from 4pm until the concert starts that I will take part in because honestly, why not? I have decided to walk for my degree and my graduation ceremony is July 18th at the UOP Stadium. This is an important step for my in my life. I am the first to get a college degree on both sides of my family and I have really worked hard to get to this point as much as I complain about the process or the system. I owe this to myself and I deserve this recognition. I had to shed a little tear in March because I would have been in the Bahama's had everything worked out but there is always next time. I am trying to get a Mexican cruise planned for the beginning of next year to give myself to save and plan for it. Disneyland is still on for my birthday July 25th and I will be visiting my little sister in California which will be nice since I kind of miss her. Janet's kids have come down to live with her which is fun because I love her kids and it is nice to see her getting the chance to be a full blown mommy again instead of a warden for her hormone enraged 16 year old LOL. It is also nice because my brother has someone to play with since she has a 6 year old son. I got a decrease at work....What can do you? It is what it is. With the way the economy is it has been hard to find jobs to apply for. A lot of places have put a hiring freeze on their positions so it is just a wait and see game for now. I plan on sticking with UOP until at least the end of the year so I can use up my current vacation time, get more in September, and start my MSP program. Oh yeah, I decided to go for my master program in psychology. I have really enjoyed those classes out of my bachelor program and figured it could apply to many different departments and positions. I have decided my next car will be an Audi A4 thanks to Katie lol. I went and test drove one and feel in love. I was so afraid of the horse power compared to my SUV that when the guy said to hit the gas I just built up the speed. I want to go test drive it again and really put it to the test! I will have to wait about a year or two before I can trade in my car and get my Audi because my credit took a severe nose dive after my foreclosure and I want time to rebuild my credit somewhat so I don't have a ridiculous interest rate or payment. I can't really remember what else I am forgetting or leaving out but I think this pretty much covers what has been going on in the last few months. I will be posting more on here now because I have a lot going on in the next few months.

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

YEAH, you posted! I can't wait to hear about britney and the top hat. That will be awesome. Sounds like things are going pretty good. I will be in Phoenix april 18th if you want to hang out :)