Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween














I know this is a little late but here are a few pictures of my brother Elijah and my nephew Ethan dressed up for Halloween. Elijah was really excited about his Optimus Prime costume. Ethan was Squirt from Finding Nemo, we got his costume when we went to Disneyland back in September. They both got tons of candy even though there weren't that many people handing out candy this year. I think there were about 4-5 houses down each block handing out candy which sucked but what can you do? Poor Ethan passed out for most of the trick or treating but thankfully we had him in the stroller so no one had to carry him around. I can't believe he is 8 months old! After we went through four blocks we went back home to help hand
out candy, Elijah really liked handing out the candy to the other kids which was cute!

2 comments:

Jake and Mal said...

They're both so cute! I love the squirt costume haha it's great! I'm glad you girls had fun at Cooper's party. That's awesome she got married! I'm sorry you have to move out of your house but hopefully things go well in Maricopa. We miss you- Mal

Julie Barnes said...

Awe! So cute! are you packed up and ready to move? I bet they had a lot of trick or treaters in Maricopa!! :)