Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Britney B!TCH


YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I have officially died and gone to heaven, then come back to earth to re-live the awesomeness that is Ms. Britney Spears! Not only has she been returning to the scene with tons of appearances and performences but today marks a GLORIOUS day for me and Brit Fans everywhere. Today she dropped her latest cd Circus and announced her tour dates for next year. That's right people, me and Britney have a date on April 24th 2009! I have wanted to see her in concert since the Onyx Tour and it has been 5 years since she last toured for any of her music. This is going to be one of the best shows I have seen! She will also have to promote her last album Blackout during this tour since she didn't last year when it came out. In my opinion, Blackout was her BEST cd by far. Say what you want about her but I love her no matter what. I never stopped believing that she would come back. She may still be slightly crazy but I like it. I am a loyal Brit fan and have been since Slave 4 U. I like her grown up image and music. It is stuff I can shake my ass to in the clubs and I like it ;) Ticket Master has a pre-sale on her concert tickets today until Friday then on Saturday they are sold to the public so I will be getting my ticket by Thursday night. YEAHHHHH!!!! Expect more blogs and pics about this and other things going on for me next year.