Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET!!!!






I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bought my tickets today for Britney! I am pumped! They were totally worth every penny and I will be so close to the stage!

Seriously, if she wipes her brow of sweat it will hit me in the face. That is how I roll!!! Me and Janet are going to go and we decided we are going to dress up like Britney when we go to the concert. I am going to be Ringmaster Britney (ringmaster hat, ringmaster jacket, black pants, black boots, and a long wavy blonde wig) and Janet will be Toxic Flgith Attendent Britney (blue flight attendent dress, flight attendent hat, little shoulder jacket, blonde wig, blue heels). I can't wait for April to hurry up and get here. Here are pictures of the costumes we are going to get for the concert (Janet's is a darker blue then in the Toxic video so we will have to do something about that). I also posted a picture of the arena and where I will be sitting ha-ha! Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

AWESOME! I love the idea of dressing up... you two will have so much fun.