Friday, December 5, 2008

Looking Forward to 2009




2009 seems to be off to a great start for me and it isn't even here yet! I get my braces off anywhere between Feb and April depending on how my teeth do in the next two visits. I will be going to see Britney in concert in April which is something I have wanted to do for over 5 years now. I will be going to the Bahamas in March and will finally be graduated with my BSM degree in March. Also some of the movies I have been anticipating are coming out next year! I'm talking Nororious, Underworld, Madea Goes to Jail, Watchmen, The Wolfman, Star Trek, Night at the Museum 2, Terminator, Ice Age 3, Wolverine, Transformers 2, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and Where the Wild Things Are. Good thing I have my suvenier cup and shirt for cheap soda and popcorn HAHA! All I can say is.....So far so good! I am really looking forward to all of these things and seeing what else 2009 has in store for me. Right now all I can think of is my cruise to the Bahamas and Britney's concern in April. Time to get my official comeback in gear so I can look fabulous, fly, and sexy for them! Operation get-Liz's-ass-in-shape begins now!!! I am terrified I won't be able to fit in a wetsuit and swim with the dolphins. Plus I need to lose some weight to fit into the outfit I plan on wearing to see Britney :)

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

wahoo for vacations and britney... '09 is looking like a great year!