Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh Yeah!!!!!

I am also officially DONE with my BSM! My last class ended 4/20. I will be getting my diploma in 4-6 weeks and I walk July 18th, 2009 at the UOP Stadium! I also get my braces off in 3 weeks on May 19th. GOD I CAN'T WAIT! My first meal will be corn on the cob and BBQ ribs with the bone! MMMMM.......But, I also have to have a frenectomy on my upper lip muscle on Monday. AHHHHH!!! I am not looking forward to that all but if that is what it takes for me to show off my $1300 chompers then lets do it. I can finally get my teeth cleaned and get them whitened now :)

2 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! I can't wait to see your new smile and diploma!

Jake and Mal said...

Hurray! Congratulations and way to go on all the hard work :) Glad you had fun at the Britney Spears concert