Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OOOOOOH SHIYAT ITS ON!!!!!!!!

Well a lot has happened since the last post so here is a quick update: I got my frenectomy and it SUCKED! They also shaved off some extra pockets of my gums so it was double the pain. Good thing I had my vicodin to make the days a blur. I got my braces off, it has been about 3 weeks and I am a failure at wearing my retainer. I am supposed to wear it 23 hrs a day....I know, TOTALLY UNREASONABLE! I probably wear it about 18 hrs a day. I also got a chance to work with a new project at UOP working strictly with Alumni students. I love it so far! I can't wait to see what happens and how things are going in a month or two from now. Oh, and I was the FIRST on the new team to enroll a alumni. I'M A PIMP! I started my MSP on Tuesday the 9th and so far I can already tell this class will whip my ass and get me back into school shape. I will be done November 1, 2010! My trip to Disneyland is coming up in less then 40 days and I cannot wait to see my good ol pal Mickey again. Now to the GOOD STUFF......Britney is coming back for 20 extra stops in the US before heading to down undah to wrap up her Circus Tour. She is going to Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Sep 26 and 27 and guess what...YEP I AM GOING AGAIN!!! WOOOOOOHHHH VEGAS!!!! I cannot wait. This time, I have a new camera and don't need regular batteries so I will have pictures! BWAHAHAHAHA! And I am SOOOOO getting VIP so I can be within 1 foot of her to admire all the greatness that is Britney Spears. OMG I cannot wait! Plus, this will be my first time going to vegas as an ADULT so I can get in some good old fashioned trouble. Lap dances, drunken dancing, walking down the strip, and seeing Britney here I come!

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

YEAH!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!