Tuesday, June 24, 2008

EXCITED!!!!!

Today I have an interview with Aetna for a Claims Benefit Analyst position. It is not the one I want (I want the Provider Services Rep position) but it will help me get interview practice. The position doesn't pay well and I need something that will pay me the same if not more then what I am making now. I have the experience, the attitude, the drive, and the motivation to not make more money. Plus my current job pays for school and that is a benefit another company will need to compete with for me to leave. I am not excited for the interview today just because it is not the job I want to be interviewed for....But I figure I may make a good impression on someone who ends up talking to another manager down the road and gives me a recommendation. You never know! The good news is I applied for a Provider Services Rep position last Thursday and have not recieved a denial email yet, usually they send one within 24 hours of you applying. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is a good sign and not the computer process being slow! LOL. My mom's manager is helping that department right now and loved me when I met her a few weeks ago so I hope that helps me get in. We will see!!! Wish me luck for the job I want.

No comments: