Sunday, June 29, 2008

This Weekend


This weekend has had a few things going on.....Saturday Julie left the hot state of Arizona behind for New Mexico. She always wanted to run through the fountains accross from our building on her last day so Friday me, Julie, and Cooper waited for 30 minutes by the fountains and you know what we got? NOTHING! What a jip. Then I had to come in Saturday morning to fill out an employee application for Aetna and those damn fountains were on!!!! I'm going to have to start planning a trip to see her in NM.


Speaking of the employee application for Aetna....I don't know what position it is for. The one I really want or the one I interviewed for on Tuesday. I guess we will see but how freaking awesome would it be if it was for the one I want?! My mom gave the hiring supervisor my resume on Tuesday after my interview and the lady seemed really excited so maybe I can just bypass the whole interview thing. HAHA you can only hope right?


I finished the Twilight series......again. I have OCED - Obsessive Compulsive Edward Dissorder. It was nice to go through the series again because I forgot some things. The next book comes out August 2nd and I wanted to refresh my memory before that book came out. I am also trying not to start a new series until I have read that book because I tend to get wrapped up in the books I am reading and find it hard to pick up something new right away. Countdown for the movie is officially started too! December 12 will be here in no time! I already have a shirt picked out to wear....Thats right, I am a dork and a Twilighter....I will support Team Edward all the way! If you have not read these books you are missing out on one of the best things to happen in a long time. This series has totally consumed me and made me a believer in reading. Now I want a stupid Volvo too!


I took my brother to see Wall-E Sunday morning and it was awesome! The movie is by far the best Pixar movie I have ever seen and believe me, I have seen them all! I want my own Wall-E he was just so freaking adorable! My brother did really good in the theatre too which was a blessing! I love spending time with my brother. He is my world but he drives me crazy too.


That wraps up my weekend. I can't believe it is already going to be the fourth of July! This year is flying by faster then I want it to. I need to start preparing stuff for my birthday/graduation celebration.

No comments: